All admissions to Priyadarshini Lokmanya Tilak Institute of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur, are strictly done on the basis of merit. Strict transparency is practiced and college has not authorized any agent or agency for the admission of the students. So, parents and students are sincerely requested not to fall prey to such kind of unscrupulous agents or any agencies.
- A candidate desirous of seeking MBA admission in Nagpur should fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down by the AICTE, New Delhi and DTE, Mumbai, Maharashtra State (Govt. of Maharashtra).
- Appeared and qualified Common Entrance Test like MBA/MMS CET, AMMI-MBA-CET, CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT etc.
- Interested candidates have to apply in a prescribed form enclosed with the brochure along with all the necessary documents.
- Selected candidates have to take admission as per merit list which will be displayed on college notice board.
- All types of Scholarships (GOI, Minority etc..) and Concessions (EBC, Freeshipetc…) would be offered to the eligible candidates as prescribed by the Competent Authority of Govt. of Maharashtra.
Fees Structure for First Year for Academic Year 2018-2019
MBA fees in Nagpur vary as per the college ranking, extra curriculum activities and the level of placements it offers. PLTIMSR excels in all the aspects, with the fee structure below:
|Course||Tuition Fees*||Development Fees*||Examination Fee||Caution Money Deposit
|Admission Processing Fee
|Total fees payable
at the time of admission
|First Year MBA||Rs. 77,000/-||Rs.||Rs.||Rs.||Rs.||Rs.|
The Tuition Fees will be finalized by the ShikshanShulka Samiti (Fees Fixation Authority) of State Govt. for 2018-19, and there may be an annual increment of 7-8% with the permission of the said authority.
Basic Registration Information For The Admission