Objective of Course
The main objective of offering MBA courses in Nagpur by PLTIMSR’Sis to prepare the students with analytical ability, in-depth knowledge and required skills needed to face this fiercely competitive global market.
The Master of Business Administration program is specifically designed to provide the knowledge and skills needed to become an effective manager in a variety of organizational settings. It is a broad-based, career advancement degree rather than technical training for a particular job within an organization. The main idea of offering MBA admission in Nagpurto the aspirants is to provide thema platform that will support their development as effective managers in a variety of organizational settings.
Specifically, PLTIMSR’S MBA program is designed to provide the opportunity to develop:
- The analytical skills for decision making in a business world of complex business issues and problems.
- The organizational skills for the effective implementation of policy in the context of the organization.
- An understanding of the body of knowledge in the functional areas of business
- The skills of leadership, teamwork, and supervision.
- Skills of effective oral and written communication, presentation, and critical thinking.
- An understanding of and ability to use technology as a tool of effective management
- Abilities for ethical decision-making.
- The ability to function effectively in a diverse and global business environment.
- These objectives can be broken down into two central themes and six core competencies, which will be integrated into the curriculum of MBA college classes in Nagpur.
Two Central Themes
Six Score Competencies
Master in Business Administration
An MBA, or Master of Business Administration as it is also known, is aninternationally recognized degree. The MBA degree is one of the most prestigious degrees in the world and isnot restricted to the business world only, it is often preferred by the employers of the public sector, private sector and government organization, who are seeking to fill management and supervisory positions.
Popular Career Options for MBA’s
After earning a Master’s in Business Administration, the career opportunities and profiles that open up for MBA graduates are:
If a student has a good academic record then he/shehave high chances of getting a job in big and recognized organization. An MBA graduate can also work in mid-size companies and non-profit organizations for some years of experience. Other career options include consulting positions or entrepreneurship.
MBA degrees frequently lead to upper management positions. A new grad may not start out in such a positionbut certainly has the opportunity to move up the career ladder faster than non-MBA counterparts.