Selection Criteria :
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA course should fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down by the AICTE, New Delhi and DTE, Mumbai, Maharashtra State (Govt. of Maharashtra).
- Appeared and qualified Common Entrance Test like MBA/MMS CET, AMMI-MBA-CET, CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT etc.
- Interested candidates have to apply in a prescribed form enclosed with the brochure along with all the necessary documents.
- Selected candidates have to take admission as per merit list which will be displayed on college notice board.
- All types of Scholarships (GOI, Minority etc..) and Concessions (EBC, Freeship etc…) as prescribed by of Maharashtra.
Fees Structure for First Year for Academic Year 2013-2014
Tuition Fees: Rs. 61,150=00 excluding refundable deposit, and other fees. The Tuition Fees will be finalized by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti (Fees Fixation Authority) of State Govt. for 2013-14, and there may be an annual increment of 7-8% with the permission of the said authority.