The Institute Formerly known as Lokmanya Tilak Institute of Management Studies & Research was established in June 1994 with due approval of All India Council of Technical Education (GOI) and is affiliated to Nagpur University. Not being a department in any existing college, this institute has been provided with independent status, with state-of-the-art infrastructure. Besides excellent classrooms, library, Internet equipped Computer Laboratory, Conference Hall, Seminar Hall and Auditorium are the hallmarks of this institute.
About Priyadarshini MBA
Priyadarshini Group of Institutions
We at Priyadarshini college of MBA are committed to giving quality education to fulfill the needs of students overall development, entrepreneurial skills, along with the expectation of students their guardian and society at large. This is achieved through total involvement of trained, qualified and experienced staff and continuously interaction method complying with the quality system and continuously improving the process and overall system.
The college has a fleet of buses, which are made available to first year hostel students and girl students of all years from hostels to college and back. Local buses also connect the college campus with the main city destinations
- Canteen: The college has an independent canteen building in the campus here separate seating arrangement exists for students and the employee.
- Coffee Kiosk: There is a coffee counter in the canteen premises for benefit of students. Apart from this, two coffee kiosk being run nearly library building for the students and staff.
- Canteen Area: 613.19 Sqr.mtr.
- Seating Capacity: 200 Persons
- All computers connected to a Layer 3 switch.
- Fiber Optic back-bone with 12 servers.
- 12 MBPS internet connectivity and provide campus wide networking to over 1360 terminals..
- Linux based FTP server and Mail Server.
- Dedicated computer Laboratories with specialized software packages like Rational Suit, Linux, Fortran-77, Cobol, Pascal, Unix SCO, Novel Netware MATLAB, Simulink,Visual Studio, Oracle, VHDL, DB2 etc.
- PCE-IITB Remote Center
We have 5 hostels for 650 boys and 3 hostels for 350 girls with well furnished airy rooms, mess and all amenities.
- Recreation Room
- Sports Room
- Water Purifier
- Hot Water Facility
- Parking facility
- Telephone & Internet facility
- Safety & Security
- Discipline & Care
- Bus facility
- Independent elegant building with excellent reading room enabling hundreds of students to read simultaneously in conductive atmosphere. A well equipped multimedia section with sophisticated computers, scanner, printer and internet connectivity is available for students.
- Independent elegant building with excellent reading room enabling hundreds of students to read simultaneously in conducive atmosphere. A well equipped multimedia section with sophisticated computers, scanner, printer and internet connectivity is available for students. Photocopy facility inside the library premises is available. There are over 57201 books worth Rs. 3 Cores on 180 specialized subjects, 438 journals, online journals and periodicals of National and International repute. A special reference section exists separately for higher technical studies besides multimedia packages and Internet access.
- First Aid facility is available in each department.
- The college avails the Medical services from Lata Mangeshkar Hospital (Multi-specialty Hospital) located in front of the College Campus.
- A Medical Officer visits the college campus regularly. A Psychologist and Gynecologist visits the college campus once in a week for counseling and checking to students.
- Swimming Pool
- Basket Ball Court
The college has a fleet of buses, which are made available to first year hostel students and girl students of all years from hostels to college and back. Local buses also connect the college campus with the main city destinations.
All admissions to Priyadarshini Lokmanya Tilak Institute of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur, are strictly done on the basis of merit. Strict transparency is practiced and college has not authorized any agent or agency for the admission of the students. So, parents and students are sincerely requested not to fall prey to such kind of unscrupulous agents or any agencies.