Another year of MBA/BBA entrance exams is knocking on the door. Tall promises made about confirmed MBA/BBA admission in Nagpur are floating around rampant amongst the coaching institutes – But what should you , as a management aspirant really aim for?
The elite colleges do bring in impressive packages in tow when you receive that coveted degree, but at what cost? An average student has to pay exorbitant fees for coaching, registration fees, exam and college applications, to name just a few. it is essentially the real world training imparted that can help you stand out from the crowd, and make a mark unique to your abilities. Rather than spend tons of money in order to compete for a spot in the elite league, why not invest that amount in a college with affordable MBA/BBA fees in Nagpur – one which prepares you for daily challenges from the get go?
A haven of good education, Nagpur has no dearth of exceptionally good Management and Technical colleges this side of the country. What sets apart Priyadarshini Lokmanya Tilak Institute of Management Studies and Research is not only its state-of-the-art infrastructure, but also its independent status- a rarity amongst Nagpur colleges. An impeccable record in quality teaching, industry specific training, and campus placements thereafter, helps make Priyadarshini students chart an exceptional and smooth career progression. Opt for an MBA/BBA degree from the Priyadarshini Institute and witness a world of opportunities open up for you.
All admissions to Priyadarshini Lokmanya Tilak Institute of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur, are strictly done on the basis of merit. Strict transparency is practiced and college has not authorized any agent or agency for the admission of the students. So, parents and students are sincerely requested not to fall prey to such kind of unscrupulous agents or any agencies.
- A candidate desirous of seeking MBA/BBA admission in Nagpur should fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down by the AICTE, New Delhi and DTE, Mumbai, Maharashtra State (Govt. of Maharashtra).
- Appeared and qualified Common Entrance Test like MBA/MMS CET, AMMI-MBA-CET, CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT etc.
- Interested candidates have to apply in a prescribed form enclosed with the brochure along with all the necessary documents.
- Selected candidates have to take admission as per merit list which will be displayed on college notice board.
- All types of Scholarships (GOI, Minority etc..) and Concessions (EBC, Freeshipetc…) would be offered to the eligible candidates as prescribed by the Competent Authority of Govt. of Maharashtra.
Fees Structure for First Year for Academic Year 2022-2023
MBA/BBA fees in Nagpur vary as per the college ranking, extra curriculum activities and the level of placements it offers. PLTIMSR excels in all the aspects, with the fee structure below:
|Caution Money Deposit
|Admission Processing Fee
|Total fees payable
at the time of admission
|First Year MBA
The Tuition Fees will be finalized by the ShikshanShulka Samiti (Fees Fixation Authority) of State Govt. for 2022-23, and there may be an annual increment of 7-8% with the permission of the said authority.
Basic Registration Information For The Admission
Admission Procedure For MBA/BBA
All MBA/BBA admissions to Priyadarshini Lokmanya Tilak Institute of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur, are strictly done on the basis of merit. Strict transparency is practiced and college has not authorized any agent or agency for the admission of the students. So, parents and students are sincerely requested not to fall prey to such kind of unscrupulous agents or any agencies.